2015年1月18日日曜日

week 14

This week was vary exciting for me!

Monday, coming of age day! I'm 20 years old, the day had a class reunion which was a junior high school. I have no friends, so I was very anxiety to go there, but I took a friend she can't allo to separate from me. So I was excited. I appreciate her, just say thank you.  I wore a kimono which was red, I remember my shich-go-san.

Wednesday, I had an internship explanatory meeting. I want to try an internship. I think it is not easy, but I always do counter, so I would like to try another kind of job. I research another job now, we are coming spring vacation soon! I can't wait, but we have test.

Thursday, I had a spanish test. I didn't study a lot, so I was so uneasiness. However I passed the test! I must not go next class!

Friday, I had a speed-date which host is my friwnd, I was so tired because I worked at Daiso about 7  hours. I didn't want to go, but it is few people so I was asked. Resultingly I payed just 1,000 yen and  I was not enjoyng another people.

Sunday, I was very tired. My part-time job's co-worker had a cold, so I had to work as a registar over 6.5 hours. I want to quit part-time job. I try to get new job.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaede -

    Wow, speed dating?! I have never experienced such an event... It's too bad that you did not meet anyone interesting.

    Your score for this homework is 5/10 minus 1 point for being a week late, so 4/10

    返信削除