2014年12月19日金曜日

week 12

Have you ever seen ‘Sherlock’ which is directed by BBC in Britain? My friend, Machiko, talks me it, so I am interested in the movie series. In my free time, I go to the library and I rent its series at AV corner. It stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. They are so cool! I like this series drama, the reason why it makes me excitement a lot of ways. It is not boring, it makes me always thinking. I want to try like Sherlock to watch people. It is so difficult; I would like to see like him. Ah, Machiko likes Benedict Cumberbatch, so she tells me about him. Next time, we will watch ‘Load Of The Ring’ series; he participates as dragon’s voice and motion. I want to watch! We will go to the theater on Christmas Eve. We will watch 2 movies, it and ‘Gone Girl.’ It is Wednesday, so we can watch a reduced price.


Listen! I was nailed at salon on Dec. 5th. but my right middle finger's nail already had come in air. I get angry, the reason why I pay 4,980 yen this time. It spend 10 days yet! In addition, I didn't like this design, its color is ivory, however, uneven nailed and a little finger's nail got very small black like dust while I was nailed. I can't forgive. I would like to change the salon.


Today is Friday! I like Friday, the reason why is it is broadcast 'For N.' I like Masataka Kubota, I met him in 'Hanako and Ann' I liked it too. I talks with Machiko about him. Why is he so cool? I like his words, 'go back? just... live with me?' We repeat the words.

I received pictures, which are I was dressed up for coming of age day, I was laughed at once. I think I'm like kids for Shichi-Go-San festival. I was very shocking. But I like the picture, because we tooked

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaede -

    No, I haven't seen Sherlock, but I know that Benedict Cumberbatch is a very popular actor these days! I like watching movies, too.

    The score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除