2014年12月5日金曜日

week 10

1

I like American Literature Introduction, Ms.Mukai teaches us. The reason why is just I like Ms.Mukai, and she teaches us about American literary work very interesting. I like the movie, Adventures of Hucckleberry Finn. I want to see the movie again. It makes me excited and sad. I intended to understand between the white and black, but the movie is not. It was true American society. Recently, in America, white polis man killed black people. I’m Japanese, so I couldn’t understand discriminate, but the news made me so sad. The discriminate is an issue the root in America. I wouldn’t say world’s peace, but all racial people want to live comfortable. By the way, I want to see the book, “A Perfect Day for Bananafish.” So I reserved the book in the library. However, I could read the book maybe next Wednesday. It is located in Academic Affairs Building. I can’t wait!


I changed new nail color! I wanted to colored navy, but I can't do that. So I choiced ivory. It is nice! However!!!!!!! Manami is ivory too. I can't believe. 

3
 
Recently, I work hard. It comes over 2,000 people a day. They buy cleaning goods. Listen, it is not small, it is too big to pack. I wouldn't work. I want to work another shop. 

4

Next Monday, we will go to Spanish restaurant. Because we have to write about Spanish cuisine in speaking class. So I and Manami and Kaoru go there! I can't wait!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaede -

    Did you find a good Spanish restaurant? My family and I went to one in Fukuoka recently -- it was delicious!!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除