2014年12月3日水曜日

week 9

1


I like winter the best. The reason why my birthday is December. And winter has many events. I like cold than hot. But this year is especially cold, so I am very surprised. I would like to buy many clothes, but coming soon, I am going to join a coming of age ceremony. So I should save money. A week ago, I received a letter about a pension. I felt I will be 20 years old. Surprisingly, my domicile by birth is not my address. I wrote the letter to receive; I asked my mother the letter was correct. My domicile by birth is my grandparents’ address. I have to rewrite the letter. The letter has to send when my birthday’s the day before during after a week. I am so sad; I am not in time for an election. I can’t wait for the next election. I will not vote for Komeito.




2


this week, i should submit an assingment which was Mr.Kamimoto. we make the assingment that the Japan Times. i rarely see the newspaper in English. ah, my mother quited to take the newspaper, so i really see the newspaper long time no see.  i want to be 20 as soon as !


3


listen! my very very very very favorite friends Machiko and Mayu are same birthday! and soon birthday! it is Dec. 11th. what i can do? i want to celebrate to be joy both! i will buy presnts. Mayu wants a lip which is Yves Saint Laurent! so we can prepare. but Machiko doesn't say what she wants. we were very perplexed. she likes Moomin, especially Mii. so i want to give Mii's goods. however she is a collcter, so she already had one...


4


yesterday, dinner is Oden. i don't like Oden very much. so i ate a little. so i was very hungry, hungry makes me annoy. i couldn't sleep well. the morning, i watched Massan, i watched after a long time, Massan is involeved in making whisky. i was very happy. Elly looks happier before.


5



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaede --

    I hope you look at the newspaper often -- it is important for young people to know what is happening in their country and in the world!!

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10 minus one point for being late, so 7/10

    返信削除