2015年1月26日月曜日

week13

Today, I was very very sad, I was gave a present as birthday present by my friend. Do you think what I got? I got two types crunches. I think I have never said 'I like strawberry and coconuts.' My friend gave me them type crunch. In addition, I hate crunch. And she said you like tea, so I give some tea's bags. I expected good tea leaves, but there were 2 tea bags. I was very surprised. And my parents were too. It is first time to get a present. I felt tastes so bad, my family too. Also tea. I am sorry, but we can't throw it away. I was very shocked the price, I searched them price. I think I will gift her same food .

Yesterday, I was very happy! I watched a movie, 'Hobbit' with Machiko. And I had nailed hot pink! After that I was celebrated by my co-workers at surprising! I had not listened anything, so I was very surprised. I was just happy without a boyfriend. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaede:

    I am sorry to hear that you didn't like your gift. However, in English there is a useful saying: "It's the thought that counts" http://eigodaisukine.blog14.fc2.com/blog-entry-18.html

    Would you be happier if your friend had forgotten your birthday?

    The score for this homework is 4/10, minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 2/10

    返信削除