2015年1月19日月曜日

week 15

I always don’t watch drama, but I have some favorite drama. I introduce these. Firstly, I liked ‘For N’, it was I described past, so I recommend other drama. Did you watch ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’? It was Korean drama. I watched that it starts from 11 o’clock p.m. on Sunday. I watched with my mother. My mother and I like Korean drama, because it describes women and men jealous of other person. I watched the drama; a woman went mad so she was planning to kill a rival in love. And I like the actor, Song Jae-rim. He is so cool, I want to see him. And I watch now ‘Massan.’ I hate a man like Massan. But I like the actor Koudai Asaka. He is good at speaking English and so cute. Recently, he doesn’t appear on the drama, so I don’t watch. I want to watch him every morning.


I will introduce my favorite idol group, f(x), they are Korean group. They are not released songs you want to receive the mass.  They have unique atmosphere, they don’t try sexy music. They are always unique and go themselves line. I buy their album; they always show me them new style. I can’t wait next summer. I like the group member, Krystal, she is old as same as me. When I watched her, I decided to reduce my weight, but I couldn’t do.  She is so hot, and her abdominal muscle is beautiful. I aim to get beautiful abdominal muscle like her. I want to get if I am full, my abdominal muscle must not get expanding. I want to buy wonder core, do you know that? It is popular among dieter, but it is expensive for me, so I will buy it with my family. For the time being, I like them! I want to come back soon!


I worked very hard yesterday, my plan was from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. but my co-worker had stomachache, so I took the place for her. I was very tired.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaede -

    Ok, this is the last diary homework! Thanks for your effort in our Writing IV class! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除